Loading...
Res 93-03 Approving the Transfer of a Twenty Percent Interst in County Cable Limited PartnershipRESOLUTION NO. 93-3 A RESOLUTION OF THE TOWN OF WESTLAKE APPROVING THE TRANSFER OF A TWENTY (20%) PERCENT INTEREST IN COUNTY CABLE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP FROM UNITED CABLE, INC. TO HARRON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. WHEREAS, in September 1988, the Town of Westlake awarded a cable communications franchise to County Cable Limited Partnership d/b/a Harron Cable TV; and WHEREAS, the franchise ordinance provides that a change of ownership in County Cable Limited Partnership be approved by the Town; and WHEREAS, Harron Communications Corp. is purchasing the twenty (20%) percent interest in County Cable Limited Partnership owned by United Cable, Inc.; NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED BY THE BOARD OF ALDERMEN OF THE TOWN OF WESTLAKE THAT: The sale and transfer of a twenty (20%) percent interest in County Cable Limited Partnership from United Cable, Inc. to Harron Communications Corp. is hereby approved and the Mayor of the Town of Westlake is hereby authorized to execute any documents necessary to reflect the Town's approval of such sale. PASSED AND APPROVED this 5th day of April, 1993. D LE L. WHITE, OR TOWN OF WESTLAKE, TEXAS ATTEST: - GEW WH E, SECRETARY TOTAN OF WESTLAKE, TEXAS APPROVED AS TO LEGAL FORM PAUL C. ISHAM, TOWN ATTORNEY TOWN OF WESTLAKE, TEXAS \373-23.003\113.xes ARON RES 93-03 - - - - - - - - - - - - __Comm UNICATIONS CORP March 1, 1993 Town of Westlake Mayor Dale White 3 Village Circle #207 Solona Roanoke, Texas 76262 Dear Mayor White: Pursuant to Section 20 of the cable franchise of Westlake, Texas, represented by the Ordinance dated September 12, 1988, County Cable Limited Partnership d/b/a Harron Cable TV, an Arkansas limited partnership (the "Partnership"), hereby requests consent of the Town of Westlake, Texas to (i) the exercise, by Harron Communications Corp. ("Harron"), the eighty (80%) percent Limited Partner of the Partnership, of its option to purchase the remaining twenty (20%) percent interest general partnership in the Partnership held by United Cable Inc., an Arkansas corporation ("United Cable"), granted pursuant to a Put -Call Agreement between United Cable and Harron, dated October 31, 1991, and (ii) the subsequent contribution by Harron of all of the Partnership's assets to a wholly-owned subsidiary corporation of Harron. Upon receipt of your consent, such subsidiary shall promptly provide all documentation required in Section 20 of the Ordinance dated September 12, 1988. Please acknowledge consent of the Town of Westlake by signing where indicated below and return one original to Harron at the above address and retain one original to be filed with the Town. Very truly yours, COUNTY CABLE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP HARRON COMMUNICATIONS CORP. BY: T CAB IN BY: X Richard Mays, Presiderstf • N.11MM NY - 9XI I.Owma"am BY:— Jo ,V. Quigley, III Vi�� President of Finance V 70 East Lancaster Avenue ® P.O. Box 3022 e Frazer, Pennsylvania 19355-2121 ® 215-644-7500 ® FAX 215-644-2790